Thursday 22 October 2015

Welcome to my blog

Hello everyone, My name is Sean and I am from Dagenham, Essex, and I am studying Media Studies BA (Hons) at the University of Winchester from 2014 to 2017. I am currently in the first semester of my second year. As a Guitarist myself and an appreciator of music of many genres I intend to blog my reviews on a range of subjects including the equipment and tools that a musician, specifically a guitarist and bassist such as myself, may use and consider their effectiveness. I will also give my own opinions on albums by selected musicians and bands in comparison to past work and my own interests. I hope my views will be appreciated as they will be my own opinions based on my own preferences but I will ,of course, be professional in my analysis and hopefully constructively critical. I hope you enjoy the content of my blog and thank you for visiting my page.Should you wish, Please feel free to check out my old blogs which are my As and A level course-specific blogs about film and music videos and the theory surrounding them.

Enjoy the Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment