Tuesday 24 April 2018

All time Low March 17th 2018

As a present for Christmas and Valentines day, my girlfriend bought me a ticket to see her favourite band at Alexandra Palace on the 17th March. This was a significant moment for me as I had never seen live music up until this point and, being so lovely, she thought I would appreciate the opportunity (Which I did). We were accompanied by her best friend and her boyfriend, myself and him being the only half of us who didn't know much All Time Low and had never seen them. Other than spending an hour and a half in the snow without a jacket whilst queuing, I found the experience very interesting and I enjoyed a lot of the music despite not really knowing many of their set list. I am very grateful to my beautiful girlfriend for allowing me the opportunity to go somewhere I wouldn't have been had she not surprised me and I believe that the other male in question also rather enjoyed his first experience of All Time Low.



The main difference between live gigs and studio music is of course the interaction with the crowd and I must credit the band for their great relationship with the crowd. They seemed genuinely grateful to their die-hard fans as well as everyone else who had paid to see them and they took a selfie with the crowd after the encore. They seem to be very genuine and friendly musicians and thus I enjoyed the gig very much, even if my usual taste is heavier than their style. If you are open minded and enjoy pop punk then I would very much recommend seeing All Time Low; If only to appreciate their humility and good grace.



I would like to publicly thank my wonderful girlfriend for giving me the opportunity and buying the ticket for me and also for keeping it such a secret (she isn't great with the secrecy stuff). I would also like to thank her best friend and her boyfriend for accompanying us and making my experience of the whole day even more pleasant.

Furthermore, I'd like to apologise for being so absent recently, I've been working and I never want to publish work without just cause for the sake of statistics but I intend to come back with a vengeance! Never fear , there will be more content.


* All images sourced from google. I do not claim to own any rights

No comments:

Post a Comment