Thursday 2 November 2017

Ode to my girlfriend's music taste

Good morning everybody. I have been with my girlfriend for quite a while now and it came to my attention that I listen to and enjoy a lot more variation of what i would call "her music". Therefore, as a kind of thank you to the lovely woman she is, I thought I would list a top 3 of these new repertoire of tracks that are my favourites. So, in ascending order, here are three of my favourites:

3) My Chemical Romance "I'm Not OK (I Promise)"


I have never been a fan of MCR but my girlfriend and a good friend of hers are long time big fans. Thus, I have heard much about the band and the influence that they had on my girlfriend as a young lady. This song is one that I had heard many times in my life but I have recently listened to it a few times and it is certainly a catchy song with a relevant message. For this reason, this is my first entry in this list.

2) Paramore "Still into you"


Now my girlfriend admits to not being a big fan of what she calls new Paramore but she says this song is an exception and I would have to agree. It is easy to listen to and has a likability factor that I don't think anybody could really deny. Catchy and sweet in sentiment; this is a decent song. 

1) All Time Low "If these sheets were the states"


All time low are my girlfriend's favourite band that is still together I believe. This song's message is sweet and relatable; being away from my girlfriend for a lot of the time whilst she studies at University. It is a catchy and once again radio-friendly track that I would likely have not noticed had it not been for my girlfriend directing me towards it and I am most grateful that she did. The band as a whole are actually very good and the members seem like really nice people who are grateful for their fans and popularity. It would be fair to say that they are a band that surprised me in terms of my liking them so. 

I hope you enjoyed my little nod to my lovely girlfriend and her music. If you haven't heard the songs mentioned then please do check them out if you have time. As always, thank you to everybody that reads this blog and feel free to share it on. I cannot thank you enough. Stay Lucky everyone.



*All images sourced from google; i do not claim to own any rights and this is all opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment